Ask for Price
Backed by a team of highly experienced & skilled designers and
sophisticated digital technology, we offer our customers high quality digital
and textile printing services. We use quality colors &
designs that makes us stand apart from our competitors. We also meet the
customized design requirements and offer services at industry leading
- Extensive experience in printing textile fabrics using latest digital
- Capability to offer premium quality printed fabrics in cotton, silk
and voile fabrics
- Making use of premium quality colors & designs for providing
digital print services that makes us stand apart from our competitors
- We provide our customers with every digital print solutions as per
- We have a team of highly experienced & skilled designers who
deliver digital print solutions for providing most exclusive designs for
the very purpose of differentiation in patterns as well as for outlook
of fabrics at most reasonable prices
Advantages of Digital Printing
: Digital Textile printing has
various advantages over traditional printing. Some of these include:
- This technology is capable of converting any graphic print on fabric
- It can create both photographic & tonal graphics with multiple
shades and color options on fabric
- There is no limitation on number of colours
- There is no limitation on repeat size where the repeat can be as big
as we want This process is extremely fast, where everything that is
required in print can be prepared on computer
- There is no need for minimum order quantity as it takes same effort
to print on one piece or thousands of pieces
Technology of Digital Printing:
This technology uses large format
digital inkjet printers. Practically it is the same technique used by desk
top inkjet printers to print paper. Due to which digital Textile printing
has various advantages over traditional printing. Some of these include:
- With the digital printing technology photographic & tonal
graphics with multiple shades as well as colors can be printed on
- Unlike Traditional printing techniques (like Rotary & Screen
printing) there is no limitation on number of colors as with this
printing technique any number of colors can be printed in fabrics.
- There is no limitation on repeat size as in case of traditional
- It offers faster processing speed where everything that is required
in the print can be prepared on computer digitally.
- It allows user to print as little as possible. Therefore there is no
minimum order quantity as such.
- High Precision printing is possible, which is usually a drawback with
other forms of printing.
- Overall cost of producing a sample is cheaper in comparison to other
forms of printing.
Problems / Limitations associated with digital printing:
following points explain the details:
- Metallic colors can not be printed by these machines
- In case of flat color printing, there can be a gamut of colors which
the machine cannot produce
- Maximum Width of printing is 150 cmts / 58
Rejection level as compared to traditional printing: Rejection level of
printed fabric is much higher as compared to other forms of printing.
Specially where the print area is insignificant as compared to the entire
Cost of printing for bigger production runs is much more as compared to
other forms of printing.
No sure shot formula to achieve desired results in case of photographic
files. Attaining good results in digital textile printing for photographic
files is an art where good desired results can be achieved only after
correcting the file after various rounds of strike off. It takes few
attempts / trials, before the optimum results are achieved. There is always
a minor difference between the colors of the screen or artwork in comparison
with the printed fabric.
Yes! I am Interested